It can be heartbreaking to watch a loved one become trapped in addiction. This is especially true when those substances started as the drugs prescribed to help treat underlying health conditions.
Benzodiazepines are unfortunately in this category of drug, as they may be prescribed to help with sleep or lessen anxiety, but after a while, it may feel impossible to live without these drugs. Worst of all, it may feel impossible to live with these drugs, and it may feel as though your dreams for the future are slipping away.
Help is here at Liberty Health Services. Our team of experts understands that you are looking for addiction treatment programs where you feel listened to, cared for, and nurtured. If you or a loved one is suffering from benzo addiction, don’t wait to reach out for support. You can reach out to our medication-assisted treatment center or call us at 855.959.4521.
What Does Benzo Addiction Treatment Involve?
Once you or your loved one has taken the hardest step of admitting to benzo addiction, there are multiple options for treatment. At Liberty Health Services, we aim to personalize every treatment plan to best suit our clients’ unique circumstances and needs. With knowledgeable, experienced staff, you can rest assured that your recovery journey will be as comfortable as possible.
- Detox – To prevent and reduce withdrawal symptoms, gradual detox is the crucial first step in benzo addiction treatment. With a qualified professional supervising your detox, you can have confidence that relapse will also be less likely.
- Counseling – Addiction can negatively impact confidence and harm the ability to maintain employment, relationships, and family connections. Individual and family counseling can give you and your loved ones a safe place to express emotional and mental stresses that come with addiction and compassionately address them.
- Continued care — Once detox is complete, clients are encouraged to continue to receive therapy to maintain social support systems, strengthening the resolve to abstain from benzos. Liberty Health Services is here to guide you in your continued recovery.
What Are The Risks And Benefits of a Benzo Addiction Treatment Program?
Without a clear view of what medical drug detox treatment will look like, it can feel overwhelming to even try to quit. But don’t forget that many others have gone through benzo addiction before and beaten it, and there is no reason why you can’t reach recovery, too. You may feel embarrassed or ashamed to tell anyone about your loved one’s struggles with benzo dependency. Still, there is no need for judgment or shame, and Liberty Health Services staff understand that compassion and empathy are paramount in helping our clients heal. You can rest easy knowing that we have plenty of experience, which has taught us the following and more:
- Damage to one’s reputation is a fear that many will have when facing the decision to seek help for addiction. That’s why at Liberty Health Services, we prioritize your privacy and ensure that your stories remain safe, only shared with those who are on your side.
- Family relationships can suffer from addiction, and these relationships can be some of the most difficult to recover when we need them the most. We provide a warm, friendly environment where you can test the waters of reconnecting with family, rekindle the romance in your marriage, or forge connections with new family members.
- Withdrawal from benzos can be challenging. But with carefully individualized treatment, it doesn’t have to be so difficult. Liberty Health Services staff are here to facilitate recovery following the pace each individual client needs, taking as much time as needed.
Regain Control of Your Life with Benzo Addiction Treatment at Liberty Health Services
Don’t wait to ask for help if you or a loved one is facing addiction to benzos. We invite clients and their families to use our luxurious amenities and get to know our caring team. Please reach out to us today online or by calling 855.959.4521.