Methamphetamine, more commonly known as meth, is a powerful stimulant that is highly addictive. Meth users experience a temporary sense of heightened euphoria, alertness, and energy. However, adverse effects occur as well, including increased heart rate, blood pressure, and body temperature. These effects are dangerous and even possibly deadly.
Many meth users want to stop their addiction but are unable to do so. In fact, it can be hazardous for people with a meth addiction to try to quit “cold turkey.” At Liberty Health Services, our team can help with our outstanding meth detox program. Our medical detox center in New Hampshire is a leader in addiction treatment in New England, and we are ready to guide you on your recovery journey.
What Are Signs of Meth Addiction?
If you actively use meth and want to stop your dependence, it should be obvious to you that a meth detox center may be the only safe and effective way to end your addiction. However, it is more difficult to identify a meth addiction in a loved one. Some of the most common signs that someone is addicted to meth and needs an addiction treatment program include:
- Has this person lost a significant amount of weight or started to lose teeth rapidly?
- Is your friend or family member facing legal or financial issues due to their use of meth?
- Has your loved one started to isolate themselves?
- Is this person continuing to use meth or other drugs despite people expressing their concern?
- Does your friend or family member have drastic mood swings or sudden outbursts of anger?
- Has your loved one tried to stop using meth before without success?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, it is probably best to help your loved one enroll in a meth detox program at Liberty Health Services.
What Are the Benefits of a Meth Detox Program?
The main benefit of completing a meth detox program at Liberty Health Services is that your body and brain no longer crave methamphetamine. Once you don’t feel the need to use meth, you can truly commit to your recovery. Other benefits of a meth detox program include:
- You are detoxing in a safe environment. – When you are detoxing at Liberty Health Services, your vital signs are closely monitored by our medical staff to ensure your safety. Our medical staff is also trained to administer medication to ease withdrawal symptoms.
- You are increasing your chances of a successful recovery. – Studies have shown that a person has greater chances of maintaining sobriety when they have completed a detox program. Our meth detox program at Liberty Health Services can be the key to long-lasting sobriety.
- You build a support network. – One of the essential tools for long-term recovery is a support network of positive people. Our Liberty Health Services staff will become a source of encouragement, as well as the peers that you will meet in recovery.
- You are giving yourself time to heal. – When you are in recovery at our meth detox center, you are giving yourself time away from your hectic daily routine to focus on your well-being.
Discover How a Meth Detox Center Can Start Your Recovery
At Liberty Health Services, our meth detox center in New Hampshire gives people a genuine chance to end their dependence on methamphetamine. If you are struggling with an addiction to meth, our meth detox center can be the source of support that you may need to end your meth use for good. Learn more from our team today by calling 855.689.5685 or completing our confidential online form. You can live a life that is free from meth use, but the first step is up to you. Contact our team today.