Benzodiazepines (benzos) are prescribed widely for anxiety and other related conditions. While these drugs can be very helpful under certain circumstances, they also have a high potential for abuse and addiction. Even people who take the medicines exactly as prescribed might find themselves having difficulty when they want to stop taking them. Withdrawal from benzos can be very challenging, so many people seek help from a licensed benzo detox center. Liberty Health Services offers comprehensive detox and rehab services for individuals struggling with a benzo addiction.
Should I Attend a Rehab Center Near Home or Far Away?
This is a decision that is entirely up to you. Some people find it easier to stay close to home where their family and support system are nearby. Others might want to avoid the temptation of people or situations that have facilitated substance misuse in the past and, therefore, choose to attend a program that is distant from their familiar environment. Still, others attend programs, not in their hometown but still within a day’s drive. This can provide enough of an obstacle to deter a person from returning to old, bad habits, but not so far that they feel disconnected from their family or loved ones.
What Are the Benefits of Attending a Rehab Center Near Salem, Massachusetts for Benzo Detox?
There are many benefits of seeking treatment at a licensed rehab center or treatment program, especially for benzo detox. Some of these benefits are:
- Withdrawing from benzos can be uncomfortable, and attending a medically-supervised detox program can help the client feel safe and more comfortable.
- Rehab centers that offer detox programs are overseen by medical and therapeutic staff, ensuring that clients receive appropriate treatment and counseling to help them through the difficult stages of withdrawal.
- Clients who attend a detox program for benzos will have the opportunity to participate in group counseling with peers who have had similar experiences.
- Studies show that people who participate in professional drug treatment programs are more likely to maintain their recovery over time and return to a healthy daily life.
- Clients will learn coping skills and strategies to help them deal more effectively with the issues that may have caused them to use benzos in the first place.
What Does Liberty Health Services Offer to Clients Who Are Seeking a Benzo Detox Program?
Liberty Health Services in Derry, New Hampshire, is conveniently and centrally located less than an hour away from Salem, Massachusetts. Our facilities are situated on a secluded wooded property that provides a beautiful private place for our clients to focus on their recovery. We offer luxury accommodations, much more like a hotel than a hospital, so that our clients can feel comfortable and well-cared-for as they rest and heal. Our staff is fully licensed and accredited, ready to apply the best treatments and therapeutic practices available. We work one-on-one with our clients and their families to help shore up support networks and heal damaged relationships. We offer medically supervised residential detox programs for benzos and other drugs and alcohol.
If you or a loved one has been struggling with addiction to benzos, today is a great day to start seeking help. Reach out to our caring and compassionate staff at 855.689.5685 and let us help you take that first step back to health and recovery. We at Liberty Health Services are fully committed to our client’s privacy, comfort, and recovery. Even though recovery may seem impossible right now, we can help you reach that goal of sobriety, joy, health, and wellness. Don’t wait – the best time to ask for help is right away. Contact us at 855.689.5685 today.