It might be difficult to think of the Granite State as anything other than a New England dream, especially with its ski lodges, hiking trails, and access to the Atlantic Ocean. However, even with a population that’s well below two million, it has the second-highest illegal drug use rate in the country. That’s why many substance abuse treatment facilities call New Hampshire home.
If you’re looking for a detox center in New Hampshire to start your journey to recovery, contact Liberty Health Services. Call 855.689.5685 or reach out to our team online to learn more about our addiction treatment programs.
Detox Centers in New Hampshire
Detox centers in New Hampshire not only exist but are also essential. After all, many substance abuse treatment centers require their clients to detoxify before getting admitted.
New Hampshire is home to various treatment facilities, which can specialize in forms of care — such as medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for those detoxing. There are medical detox centers for every type of addictive substance: alcohol detox centers, heroin detox centers, and more.
Health insurance can help cover at least some of addiction treatment costs, but only when clients seek treatment at in-network facilities. New Hampshire detox programs typically cost between $3000 to $15,000. Substance withdrawal can be dangerous, but within a controlled environment, such as a NH detox center, clients will be comfortable and able to focus entirely on recovery.
Some New Hampshire addiction treatment facilities are equipped to handle all parts of a client’s recovery journey. Others focus on one or some parts and then partner with other facilities that offer the others. For example, detox centers can partner with recovery centers.
What Do Clients Learn in a Substance Abuse Treatment Center in NH?
While undergoing substance abuse treatment won’t be easy at first, it will be well worth it in the long run. Clients will regain control over their lives, their health, and their relationships. Some lessons clients will learn in a New Hampshire substance abuse treatment center include:
- Sometimes, you’ll have no clue what you are doing. – Addiction treatment will teach you that you’ll need to change a few things about yourself and that you don’t have all the answers to surrender to a better and more peaceful way of being.
- It’s better for you to be happy than be right. – Holding on to things, such as anger, pain, or feelings of injustice, for the sake of being right will eventually lead you to a very dark place. Do what you can to change things you can control, and let go of things that you can’t.
- Addictive substances are not your main problem but are still an issue. – Once you commit to dealing with the emotional, mental, and physical triggers that drive you toward addictive substances, you’ll see that you can free yourself from the clutches of addiction. Learning to adopt new healthy habits and lifestyle changes will place you in a position for ongoing success.
- Addiction recovery success has to do with how you design your life. – Take the time to map out your goals and dreams. That will give you something to look forward to and motivate you to continue with addiction treatment.
- You shouldn’t avoid personal responsibility. – Take the time in substance abuse treatment in NH to work through financial affairs, fix broken relationships, and make positive changes. Move forward and away from avoidance and the way you were living when you were in the throes of your addiction. No one is going to pick up the pieces of your life but you.
Begin Recovery with Liberty Health Services’ NH Detox Program
If you’re starting your journey to recovery and are looking for a detox center in New Hampshire, contact Liberty Health Services. Our comprehensive NH detox program can help you overcome painful withdrawal symptoms and get you on the right track. Learn more from our team today by calling 855.689.5685 or completing our online form.