Drug and alcohol addiction rates continue to climb all across the country as people try to cope with the mental stress of everyday living during such difficult times. When their symptoms become too much, and they enroll in addiction treatment, many people will worry about what to expect. There are several residential treatment expectations that clients can expect that will greatly benefit their recovery and promote healthy living. A residential treatment center in New Hampshire gives clients a safer way to get through addiction recovery with fewer risks of relapse.
At Liberty Health Services, we support men and women from all walks of life who are struggling with addiction to alcohol, cocaine, or other harmful substances. Our team meets with each client individually and performs a full assessment to determine the right course of action to treat their unique symptoms. They will participate in group and private therapy sessions where they will develop healthy coping skills to manage their symptoms and triggers. To discover all the benefits of our residential treatment center in New Hampshire, call 855.959.4521 today to schedule a tour and meet with our compassionate staff.
Residential Treatment Expectations for Treating Addiction
Addiction is a mental health disorder with no cure. It is a lifelong illness that is treatable through a combination of behavioral and holistic therapy and medication to minimize withdrawal symptoms at the start of recovery. Residential treatment can greatly reduce common withdrawals and cravings caused by addiction, especially when they peak around 48-72 hours.
While everyone’s treatment experience is unique, there are certain residential treatment expectations that everyone will benefit from. Clients will build healthy relationships with others who are going through the program and gain valuable insight into how they are coping with addiction. In addition, families are brought in to heal any broken trust or relationships and create a supportive home environment.
At Liberty Health Services, we are committed to our client’s health and well-being and offer a safe and discreet recovery experience at our treatment center in Derry, NH. Each client receives personalized care to treat their addiction and any underlying depression, social anxiety, or other disorders that are fueling it.
What to Expect in Residential Treatment
Starting an addiction treatment program can be a scary proposition for some clients. The social stigma of therapy is still prevalent throughout the country and keeps many people away from discovering how effective therapy truly is. If you are thinking about enrolling in a residential treatment program, here is some of what to expect in residential treatment:
- Assessments – When clients first arrive, they will be given a full assessment to determine the severity of their symptoms and the right treatment methods that are necessary. This helps therapists create an effective treatment program using behavioral and medication-assisted treatment.
- Group and individual therapy – During therapy, clients will work one-on-one with a trained behavioral therapist who will guide them to uncover the root cause of the addiction and begin processing those feelings without causing any cravings or bad behavior. During group therapy, clients will practice coping and communication skills in a supervised environment.
- Medical support – Medical staff will administer medication to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings that are common with addiction. They will monitor each client for any adverse reaction to the medication and begin reducing the dosage as their symptoms begin to diminish.
Residential treatment in New Hampshire is the safest and most effective way for men and women to reach their recovery goals. It gives clients time away from their personal and professional responsibilities in a comfortable and discreet location where they can relax, recharge, and recover.
Begin Addiction Recovery Today at Liberty Health Services’ Residential Treatment Center in New Hampshire
At Liberty Health Services, our new luxurious residential treatment center is available to all individuals and their families who are struggling with addiction, depression, or other mental health disorders. We utilize the latest treatment techniques to create healthy habits and a lifelong commitment to sobriety. Our residential treatment in New Hampshire offers treatment for all types of addiction, including:
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Prescription medication addiction treatment
- Cocaine addiction treatment
- Meth addiction treatment
- Heroin addiction treatment