While New Hampshire is known for its beautiful outdoors and New England atmosphere, it also has the second-highest illegal drug use rate in the United States. Because of this, New Hampshire is home to many addiction treatment facilities that makes their services available to both locals and clients from out of state.
At Liberty Health Services, our team provides comprehensive and compassionate drug detox programs that give people the opportunity to embrace recovery. If you or a loved one may benefit from our NH treatment center, reach out to us today by calling 855.689.5685 or completing our online form.
Detox and Rehab Programs in New Hampshire
Addiction is a dangerous chronic disease. Anyone with a substance use disorder seeking help in New Hampshire should first reach out to local facilities that offer detox programs and other treatment services. One or more of them will likely offer exactly what’s needed. Remember that no matter what happens, a person must complete detox before getting into a comprehensive and often customized rehab program.
A client assessment is typically done before someone is admitted into a detox program. The trained professionals use the details from these evaluations to make recommendations to the client when it comes to further addiction treatment past detox. Most New Hampshire detox centers will also help their clients transition smoothly into programs at other rehabs in NH.
Addiction Treatment Programs in New Hampshire
Addiction treatment programs in New Hampshire will likely be the same as similar programs that clients can get into in other states. In general, clients in a NH treatment center should expect public treatment centers to be within city or town limits and offer traditional forms of care. Private treatment centers in New Hampshire are often located outside city or town limits, usually in a wooded area or a location with a view. Private addiction treatment programs will also give clients access to more amenities and more forms of care that may be supplementary or complementary.
What Should Clients Look for in a New Hampshire Addiction Treatment Facility?
Remember that every addiction treatment facility will have different pros and cons. Even those that seem similar will measure success differently and will take different paths to get there. When choosing an addiction treatment facility to help you on your way to recovery, you should take into consideration the factors such as:
- Available amenities and luxuries – Some centers provide a standard of living that rivals or exceeds that of five-star hotels, while others have fundamental offerings that are still more than adequately help clients in recovery.
- Available treatments and therapies – Make sure that the facility you choose offers treatments and therapies that you find helpful and best fit your situation.
- Cost – The cost of rehab varies dramatically depending on the facility, the length of stay, and the client’s programs.
- Inpatient vs. outpatient: Inpatient rehab requires clients to stay at the addiction treatment facility, while outpatient rehab allows clients to stay at their homes while going to regular treatment sessions.
- Location – It can also be highly beneficial to travel as far as possible for rehab purposes because it can completely break the connection between the person with an addiction and their former life.
- Program length: Most treatment programs last for 30, 60, or 90 days, but there are many other options as well, depending on the needs of the person in treatment.
- Specialties – It is vital to select a facility that both specializes in and has a positive track record of treating clients like you.
Partner with Liberty Health Services for NH Addiction Treatment
Many people need the support of a team of professionals to begin their road to recovery. At Liberty Health Services, our NH treatment center provides customized treatment plans for each person in our programs. Learn more from our team today by calling 855.689.5685 or completing our online form.