Did you know that Massachusetts was one of the hardest-hit states by the country’s heroin epidemic? Since the 1990s, Massachusetts has witnessed year-over-year increases when it comes to its heroin overdose death rate. That’s why there are many options for an addiction treatment center near Boston.
Our Rehab and Addiction Treatment Center Near Boston, Mass.
There are many choices for addiction treatment in Boston, Mass., and the rest of Massachusetts. However, when you’re choosing where to get admitted for substance abuse treatment, you should always pick a place that will help you reach your goals.
The perfect rehab program might actually be located out of the state where you live. This is especially true if you’re in Massachusetts, where the heroin epidemic may be making most addiction treatment facilities full. Traveling to a new city or a nearby state such as New Hampshire can be an effective option and can help you focus on recovery away from the stresses of everyday life.
Weighing Your Options for Addiction Treatment
New Hampshire is home to a number of treatment centers. There are medical detox centers and specialty addiction treatment centers for every type of addictive substance. Some New Hampshire addiction treatment facilities can handle all parts of a client’s recovery journey. Others may focus on one or some parts and then partner with other facilities that offer what they don’t.
Addiction treatment programs in New Hampshire will likely be the same as programs that individuals can get into in other parts of the country. Different amenities, therapies, and services can set certain treatment centers apart.
Many New Hampshire facilities focus on making treatment as accessible as possible. Reach out to a treatment center near you today if you’re ready to begin healing from addiction and making lasting changes.
How to Choose an Addiction Treatment Center Near Boston, Mass.
There are a few aspects you will want to take into consideration before making a final decision in choosing where to get addiction treatment and getting assessed for admission. Some components to consider include:
- Atmosphere and environment – Consider whether staying where you’ve lived throughout your addiction will help you heal or not. You should rehabilitate far away from home if local hangouts and friends prevent you from focusing on your recovery.
- Confidentiality – Some clients may want to keep their addiction and eventual recovery private and confidential, which means that going out of state may be ideal.
- Cost and insurance coverage – The cost of overall treatment is likely one of the most limiting factors in choosing an addiction treatment program. If you have insurance coverage, you may only have a few in-network choices to choose from, as well.
- Ease of access – You may want access to follow-up care after your addiction treatment program. This could pose some difficulties if the facility is not near where you live.
- Family relationships – If your relationships with family members will not provide support, they may just be distractions and even triggers that won’t help while you’re in recovery. When this is the case, it could be better to go to a center that’s farther away.
Connect with Liberty Health Services for an Addiction Treatment Center Near Boston
Take the next step in healing from addiction. If you’re looking for addiction treatment programs near Boston, connect with Liberty Health Services for high-quality care in New Hampshire. Call 855.689.5685 or reach out to our team online to learn more about how our Liberty Health Services team can help you or a loved one begin the road to recovery.