Each year in New Hampshire, over 100,000 men and women struggle with addiction, but only 3-6% of them will seek help to stop the abuse. Addiction is a treatable mental health illness, and there are many benefits of New Hampshire residential treatment. A treatment program can greatly reduce the harmful effects of detox that so many struggles to get through. Enrolling in residential treatment in New Hampshire is essential to prevent the addiction from worsening and causing life-threatening conditions.
At Liberty Health Services, we support individuals and their families through our new residential treatment program in Derry, NH. We are just off the 93 highway off Route 28 exit in a private wooded area that is ideal for recovery. Each client receives personalized treatment for their symptoms using a combination of behavioral and holistic therapy and medical support. To learn more about our residential treatment in New Hampshire, call us at 855.959.4521 or fill out our online form today, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
When Is Residential Treatment Necessary?
Addiction is a mental health disease that affects all people in unique ways. Those who experience depression, are under high stress, or feel uncomfortable in social situations may develop a strong addiction to drugs and alcohol much faster than others.
Residential treatment becomes necessary when a person’s symptoms are so great they can no longer hide them. Those who are addicted will go to great lengths to hide their abuse. Some will try to cover up the smell of alcohol with breath mints or use body spray to mask other odors. Other signs that residential treatment is necessary include:
- They cannot start their day without taking a drink or using drugs.
- They are consumed with cravings and uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms when they are not intoxicated.
- You find unexplained empty alcohol bottles or drug paraphernalia, such as glass pipes, needles, and burnt spoons, around the home.
- They begin to experience problems at home, work, or school because of the addiction.
- You ask them about their drinking or drug abuse, and they become lie or become angry.
At Liberty Health Services, our clients enjoy all of the benefits of New Hampshire residential treatment in our new, luxurious 24-bed treatment center. We offer a safe and private treatment experience in a private and comfortable environment.
5 Benefits of New Hampshire Residential Treatment
There are many residential treatment benefits that everyone will experience when participating in a residential treatment program. Residential treatment offers a safe and supervised space with 24/7 support from trained professionals who dedicate themselves to your recovery.
Here are five benefits of a New Hampshire residential treatment program:
- Safety and security – Clients will feel safe and secure in a comfortable environment while working on their recovery. Full-time staff will see to all of their needs and make them as comfortable as possible during their stay.
- Medical support – One of the top residential treatment benefits includes medication to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Medical staff will administer medications and monitor them for any adverse reactions. They will make adjustments to the dosage as they progress through the program until they no longer need it.
- Behavioral therapy – Cognitive-behavioral therapy is one of the best therapy options for treating addiction and other mental health disorders. It helps clients uncover the root cause of the addiction and learn how to cope with those feelings and behaviors without turning to drugs and alcohol.
- Building a strong support system – The relationships clients form with their peers during recovery can turn into long-lasting friendships that will promote a healthy lifestyle. Having supportive friends to hang out with after recovery is crucial to avoiding triggers and the potential for relapse.
- Family therapy – Parents, siblings, and children will be involved in the recovery process for several reasons. All family members will have a chance to talk with a therapist and work through any frustrations or anger they are feeling. They will also learn how to create a supportive home environment once their loved one graduates from the program.
New Hampshire residential treatment benefits far outweigh any reason to try and quit drug or alcohol abuse alone, which can be deadly. There are several known symptoms of addiction withdrawal that can be fatal if not properly treated with medication.
Reap the Benefits of Residential Treatment in New Hampshire at Liberty Health Services
At Liberty Health Services, our New Hampshire residential treatment benefits include therapy for our clients’ families to create a supportive home environment. This will go a long way toward preventing relapse once they complete their residential treatment program. In addition to family therapy, clients will participate in behavioral therapy through group and private therapy sessions.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction and ready for a clean start, reach out or pick up the phone and call 855.959.4521 to speak with one of our friendly staff.