Cocaine is an illegal stimulant that is highly addictive. When people abuse cocaine, they experience short periods of euphoria. These feelings fade quickly, however, and the user only wants more cocaine. Also, frequent cocaine use often leads to:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Increased heart rate, blood pressure, and body temperature
- Hallucinations or hyperexcitability
- Mood swings or sudden outbursts of anger
- Delirium or psychosis
At Liberty Health Services’ medical detox center in New Hampshire, our team of experts wants to help those addicted to cocaine begin the healing process under professional supervision. We recognize that addiction is a disease, not a choice, especially when it comes to extremely addictive narcotics like cocaine. That’s why we treat all people in our care with the respect and dignity that they deserve.
Why Is a Cocaine Detox Program Necessary?
When someone is fighting an addiction to cocaine, it can be nearly impossible to stop using the drug on their own. Perhaps they’ve even tried to stop abusing cocaine before, only to go back to their previous habit. This is a typical pattern of behavior for people that have a cocaine addiction.
One of the main reasons that a cocaine detox program is often necessary to treat this type of addiction is that the brain’s chemistry has changed. If you are abusing cocaine, your brain has been altered to crave the chemicals in cocaine. Our cocaine detox program will flush all of these toxic chemicals out of your system and give you a chance to recover.
Also, it can be dangerous to stop cocaine use suddenly. An abrupt end to cocaine use can trigger severe withdrawal symptoms and even cause death in extreme cases. When you enroll in Liberty Health Services’ cocaine detox center in New Hampshire, our team will ensure that you rid your body of the substance as safely as possible.
What Are the Benefits of a Cocaine Detox Program?
The primary benefit of the cocaine detox program at Liberty Health Services is that you detox in a safe environment. Our staff will monitor your vital signs as a safety precaution. If necessary, we can also administer medication to ease your withdrawal symptoms. Additional benefits of our cocaine detox program include:
- You can solely focus on getting better. – Our cocaine detox center becomes an oasis for you to begin your recovery. You can take a break from daily work or family obligations to fully immerse yourself in treatment.
- You are not exposed to your triggers. – The term “triggers’ refers to people or places that make you want to use cocaine. While in our cocaine detox program, you are distancing yourself from your triggers, which will give you time to recover.
- You have people you can depend on. – Our Liberty Health Services team is committed to helping people regain control of their lives. We want to be part of your team, and we are here to give you the support you need.
- You enhance your well-being. – The cocaine detox program gives your body a chance to heal physically. However, you are also allowing your mind to have a clear perspective without the influence of cocaine use. So, you can strengthen both your physical and emotional health.
Explore How Our Cocaine Detox Center Can Start Your Recovery
If you are actively engaged in cocaine addiction, our cocaine detox program can be the foundation for recovery. At our cocaine detox center in New Hampshire, you can receive the addiction treatment programs that you need to end a dependence on cocaine. Our Liberty Health Services team provides compassionate care to treat cocaine addiction, and our cocaine detox center is the first step.
Learn more about our cocaine detox center by calling 855.689.5685 or completing our confidential online form. Make today the day that you begin a healthy lifestyle that is free from cocaine addiction.