Some people are able to use medication that is prescribed by their doctors responsibly. For others, however, the use of medication like benzodiazepines can spiral out of control and quickly become an addiction. It’s important to remember that drug addiction is a disease, not a choice. There is help available to those who make a choice to enter addiction treatment. For example, the benzodiazepine detox program at Liberty Health Services provides our clients the highest level of care during treatment and beyond.
Do I Need a Benzo Detox Program?
Benzodiazepines are a kind of psychoactive medication that contain properties that can help relax the muscles and aid in better sleep. These medications are commonly prescribed, often to older patients. The most common types of benzodiazepines are Xanax, Klonopin, Librium, and Valium.
Also known as benzos, these medications are used to treat:
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Social anxiety
However, because of their chemical composition, benzodiazepines have a high rate of addiction. If you are abusing benzos, there is hope for a future without drug addiction. Ask yourself the following questions to determine if a benzodiazepine detox program may be right for you:
- Have you neglected your work, school, or family responsibilities because of your benzo use?
- Are you “doctor shopping,” which is visiting multiple doctors to obtain a larger amount of benzodiazepines?
- Have you tried to stop using benzodiazepines before, only to go back to this addiction?
- Are you experiencing legal or financial problems because of your use of benzodiazepines?
- Have loved ones become concerned about your amount of benzodiazepine use?
- Are you isolating yourself from family and friends to use benzos?
If you find yourself answering “yes” to one or more of these questions, then a benzodiazepine detox program at Liberty Health Services may be the best decision that you can make for your health and well-being.
What Is Benzodiazepine Detox Like at Liberty Health Services?
One of the reasons that our benzodiazepine detox program is so effective is that our team uses the drug detox program in conjunction with Xanax addiction treatment or Valium addiction treatment, depending on your particular needs. With this multilayered approach to treatment, you are given the tools for a lifestyle that is free from benzodiazepine addiction. Also, our most valuable asset is our compassionate and knowledgeable staff. We have years of experience helping people end their benzodiazepine addiction.
What Are Some Benefits of a Benzodiazepine Detox Program?
There are numerous benefits of the benzodiazepine detox program at Liberty Health Services. Some of which include:
- When you are enrolled in our benzo addiction treatment program, you have time away from your everyday life to truly focus on your recovery.
- Our staff will closely monitor your medical status throughout the detox process because your safety is our top priority.
- Studies have indicated that completing a drug detox program greatly increases the chances of success throughout recovery.
- While you are going through our benzodiazepine detox program, you get back into a structured routine with daily obligations.
- The peers that you meet during your detox journey will become a valuable resource not only during treatment at Liberty Health Services but hopefully for years to come.
Find Out More About Our Benzodiazepine Detox Program Today
At Liberty Health Services in Derry, New Hampshire, our medical detox program provides the exact level of care you need to end your addiction. Our team of experts is committed to making your experience in our benzodiazepine detox program as safe and comfortable as possible. Contact our team today by calling 855.689.5685 or completing our secure online form. You don’t have to go through detox alone; reach out to Liberty Health Services today.