When someone makes the courageous decision to confront their alcoholism and stop drinking, it is the first step in a life-changing journey. However, for those whose alcohol addiction is extreme, professional help in an alcohol detox program may be the best way to get treatment.
At Liberty Health Services, we proudly offer a private detox program to help people end their alcohol abuse. If you are considering an alcohol detox program, our compassionate team has the tools and resources to help you stop drinking for good.
Do I Need Alcohol Detox?
When someone is battling a severe alcohol addiction, it can be dangerous to try to stop drinking on their own. Withdrawal symptoms can make it almost impossible to end alcohol abuse without professional help. Some withdrawal symptoms may include:
Nausea and Vomiting
Elevated Blood Pressure
Perhaps the most hazardous withdrawal symptom that may occur when you stop drinking is known as delirium tremens (DTs). People undergoing alcohol withdrawal may experience this symptom during the third day without alcohol. DTs are categorized by a state of confusion in which individuals can see or hear things that aren’t there. In particularly extreme cases, fevers and seizures may present as life-threatening symptoms.
What Is Alcohol Detox Like at Liberty Health Services?
That’s why it’s crucial for you to enroll in an alcohol detox program at Liberty Health Services to stop drinking. Once you have entered the private detox program at our rehab center, our highly trained staff will monitor your vital statistics. If needed, we can also administer medications to help ease the withdrawal symptoms.
The private detox program at Liberty Health Services is designed to help people with an alcohol addiction take the first step to stop drinking. Our team recognizes that alcoholism is a disease, not a lack of willpower. That’s why our rehab center’s addiction treatment programs can be so effective for people who are seeking a better quality of life.
What Are Some Benefits of an Alcohol Detox Program?
There are many physical and mental benefits of an alcohol detox program at Liberty Health Services, including:
- Once you have completed an alcohol detox program, your chances of relapse are lower than if you tried to stop drinking on your own.
- You’ll have the supervision of our team of experts. They’re well equipped to manage both the physical and emotional symptoms of alcohol withdrawal.
- When you are going through the alcohol detox program at Liberty Health Services, you have time away from your everyday life to focus on your recovery. Also, you won’t be around any of the triggers that will cause you to want to resume drinking.
- Our alcohol detox program is designed to help you go through the detoxification process as smoothly and comfortably as possible.
- Once the alcohol is completely out of your system, you regain a clear perspective on life. You’ll feel more confident and gain peace of mind.
When you commit to our alcohol detox program, our team of experts will ensure that you are in a safe environment that is best suited for your needs.
Take the First Step to End Your Alcohol Addiction Today
The alcohol detox program at Liberty Health Services in Derry, New Hampshire, can be the help that you need to stop drinking. Our compassionate team will ensure that your experience in our private detox program is uplifting and encouraging so that you can enjoy a lifestyle that is free from alcohol abuse. Contact us today by calling 855.959.4521 or completing our confidential online form. Reach out to our team now to discover more about our outstanding alcohol detox program.